Welcome to MEEA
Hassan Y. Aly (President)
Ohio State University
410 Arps Hall
Columbus, Ohio 43210
(1) Receive the MEEA Newsletter twice a year
(2) Present articles at MEEA meetings in the U.S. and abroad
(3) Participate in MEEA Business Meetings
(4) Take out a membership in a MEEA Chapter
(5) Receive e-mailed message from the MEEA Executive Secretary
(6) Receive announcements of publications
$25 Regular Members (except those residing in the MENA Region)
$20 Student Members
$10 All those currently residing in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region
**Note: In addition to paying your membership fees, You will need to pay the relevant submission fees for each conference (available in the relevant conference announcement).
Looking to pay for the MEEA 2013 conference in Speyer, Germany? Here’s what you do:
If you are not yet a member of MEEA click here to register and pay your membership fee and the conference fee. After making your membership payment, you will need to go to the section called 'make payment' to also add the conference fee. The fee schedule is as follows:
- Early registration until January 31st: $125 dollars or 100 euros.
- After January 31st: $160 dollars or 125 euros.
- After February 28th: $200 dollars or 150 euros. Only on-site conference fees collection starting March 1st.
**If you are living in Egypt or for any other reason cannot use the paypal system. Please send your registration as check (from a US bank) or money order in US dollars to
Dept of Political Science and International Development
118 College Drive Box 5108
University of Southern Mississippi
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001